AAR Aircraft Services Award at Fanshawe College in Canada
It is the AAR Aircraft Services Award is obtainable for National, International and Diploma Students in the area of Avionics at Fanshawe College, Canada.
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology which is often shortened into Fanshawe College, is a government-owned institution located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. One of the largest colleges in Canada It has campus located in London, St. Thomas, Simcoe, and Woodstock and more campuses within Southwestern Ontario. Fanshawe has approximately 43,000 students, and has more than 200 academic courses.
Fanshawe is a college with a variety of offerings serving the entire London region. It offers flexible learning opportunities and practical educational opportunities to meet the needs of the labour market demands.
One of the largest colleges in Ontario that has four campuses: London, St. Thomas, Simcoe, and Woodstock The college Fanshawe provides nearly half a million students with an aim to inform, engage and inspire.
Why should you choose to attend Fanshawe College? Fanshawe College provide quality and high-quality education for a small amount of tuition fees. It is a well-equipped campus equipped with the latest technology in learning with modern facilities spread across 100 acres of beautiful green property. The college also aids students with lodging as well as other issues associated with the process of transferring from other countries. Fanshawe College provides real-world career education to help students jumpstart their to a successful career by combining paid work experience with their educational program.
Fanshawe also plays an important role in providing re-skilling as well as opportunities to upgrade skills for older learners by conceiving and implementation of custom-designed training programs for provincial and federally supported trainees, community institutions as well as sectoral councils for training as well as private-sector employers from the business, health industries, and service sectors.
As one of Canada’s top educational institution, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology was established by the government of Southwestern Ontario, Canada as a public college. Fanshawe College has an enrolment of 42000 students and offers more than two hundred advanced academic programs.
- Organisation or University:Fanshawe College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- The number of awards:NA
- Access Mode Online
- The Nationality of the User:Domestic and International
- The award may be given inCanada
Fanshawe College Fanshawe College has over 15 academic schools:
- School of Apprenticeship and Transportation Technology;
- Donald J. Smith Building Technology School;
- Culinary Arts, Tourism and Hospitality School;
- Lawrence Kinlin Business School;
- Public Safety School;
- Aviation Technology Norton Wolf School;
- Nursing School;
- Technology and Applied Science School;
- Liberal Studies and Language School;
- Community Studies School;
- Information Technology School;
- Contemporary Media School;
- Health Sciences School;
- Design School;
- Performing Arts and Digital School.
AAR Aircraft Services Award Description:
- Host Universities: Fanshawe College;
- Hosting Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Diploma Level;
- Scholarship Value: Review the information below for more details;
- Countries Eligible: National and Foreign Students;
- Available Subjects: Avionics;
- Deadline for application: 1st Oct 2021.
Valuation of AAR Aircraft Services Award
Candidates who are successful will be awarded an award of tuition scholarships to the aviation Technician Maintenance Program – Avionics in Fanshawe College.
What is the process to apply for the AAR Aircraft Services Award at Fanshawe College
Students must submit their applications for the AAR Aircraft Services Award via the application website platform of the university. Students are required to submit their application in order to be eligible for AAR Aircraft Services Award autonomously through FanshaweOnline using the university’s login information.
Additional Documents to Support:
- Copies of scanned academic records;
- A 150-word essay that outlines the primary motivation of the student to pursue a career path in aviation and maintenance of aircraft.
Candidates must score minimum 75% marks on their high school diploma to be considered for admission to Fanshawe College.
Terms of Service:
- TOEFL IBT:79;
- IELTS: 6.0;
- CAEL: 60 overall score, and no grade lower than 50 in one of four categories.
- PTE Academic: 53;
- Cambridge English Test: FCE/CAE/CPE Score of 169 without a language proficiency lower than 162;
- E: 70% or greater in all areas of the test for the majority of applications
Application Deadline One st Oct 2021