The programme is financed in order to eliminate any obstacles students could encounter while studying abroad. The sponsorship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Schiller International University is a global university established in 1964 by Dr. Walter Leibrecht as a private American University. It is a community of learning with forward-thinking and creative students from all areas of the world. It is known worldwide for its educational and training opportunities.
Why should you study in Schiller International University? Being a part of Schiller International University, you’ll be able to live in an international atmosphere. The staff of the university is well-trained and committed to helping students grow professionally and personally for leadership positions in a global setting.
Students of the Schiller International School have the chance to experience an international environment when they join this university. It employs highly qualified employees who are committed to supporting students with their professional and personal development to prepare them for leading roles in an international environment.
Apply to be considered for The Full International Study Grant at Schiller International University in USA. The Schiller International University provides the President’s Graduate and Undergraduate scholarships for all International applicants who would like to start their studies at the university for the period of 2021/2021/202 academic year. two years.
- For undergraduate students :Up to $1,740/EUR1,350 semester (up to $145/EUR112.5 per credit hour).
- Graduating :Up to $2,300/EUR1,700 semester (up to $191.67/EUR141.67 per credit hour).
Deadline for Application: Any time
- The University or the Organization: Schiller International University
- Department N/A
- The Course Level Graduating and undergraduate
- Award for up to $105/EUR85
- Number of the Awards N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality Any
- The award is used by anyone in the US
- World Countries Eligible Applications are accepted from all over the world
- Eligible Courses or Subjects The Undergraduate and Graduate degree programmes in hospitality, business and management, economics etc.
- Conditions for Eligibility In order to be eligible, the applicant must meet the criteria listed below:
- Students must be students from abroad.
- You must be been enrolled in either any graduate or undergraduate program.
- Students must have to have a CGPA in their latest schooling at 3.0 or greater on an 4.0 scale. You may provide proof of participation in cultural or social involvement.
- What you need to do: Applicants must enroll in the relevant program and then have to fill out the application form.
- Supplemental DocumentsCandidates are required to submit an essay, original transcript, as well as supporting documentation for social/cultural activities.
- Application Requirements In order to be considered for admission as an undergraduate student, candidates need to have the equivalent of a graduation certificate from a high school. However applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in order to apply to graduate programs.
- Language Requirements:To satisfy the English requirement of the institution applicants must pass the TOEFL score of 80 for Bachelor and Masters degrees, 89 or 89 or an IELTS scores of at least 6.0 for Bachelor