Master of Journalism Scholarships at University of King’s College in Canada
Are you thinking about pursuing an education in Journalism in Canada? There is a University of King’s College in Canada offers Master of Journalism Scholarships to students who have a high academic performance and are committed to pursuing in a degree course at the College.
This college program teaches students to work under pressure and has a flexible and innovative way of doing work. You will develop the skills of storytelling and research and begin creating your own portfolio of stories as soon as you start.
King’s College will offer an academic grant to applicants who have successfully have applied for the master’s degree in Journalism.
- Organisation: University of King’s College
- Department: Not specific.
- Degree Level: Master
- Award: Educational Fund
- The number of awards No specific number of awards
- Access Mode Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All applicants from the Overseas region are eligible to receive these offers.
- The award is available to anyone in Canada.
- All Nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The subjects that are eligible for admission include Master of Journalism
- Qualification Criteria for Eligibility: All applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
- A four-year degree in journalism that is accredited (or an equivalent degree) having an average score of “B” or greater within the final 60 credit hours of study
- A three-year journalism degree earned from Quebec and a two-year diploma from CEGEP
- A four-year degree from an undergraduate institution and at least five years of full-time experience journalism
Send the Master’s Journalism Scholarship the required documents 28******a1c@0***2.com by:
- February 15 is the deadline for those who want to put in for entry in September
- August 31 for students who are entering in January
Eligible Countries: International
The value of the award is:Education fund
The eligibility criteria for Master of Journalism Scholarships at University of King’s College
In order to be eligible for a Master of Journalism Scholarships applicants must satisfy the criteria listed below:
- An accredited four-year Journalism degree (or similar) that has an average of ‘B or better within the last 60 credit hours of study.
- A three-year journalism program from Quebec and an two-year diploma from CEGEP
- A four-year degree from an undergraduate institution and at least five years of full-time work in journalism
How do I apply in the process of applying for Master of Journalism Scholarships at University of King’s College
The applicants who are interested in applicants for the Master of Journalism Scholarships need to be admitted into the Master of Journalism program at the university. After that, they may apply through the web-based request for. Please forward your complete application and any supporting documents to email@example.com
For more details, go to the Official Website