Seaver College Scholarships in USA
Seaver College Scholarships are provided by Seaver College, which is an undergraduate institution that is affiliated to Pepperdine University in California, USA.
Pepperdine University is a privately owned research institution with its primary campus in Malibu, California. It has an undergraduate college (Seaver College) and four graduate schools, including The Graduate School of Education and Psychology The Caruso School of Law, the School of Public Policy and the Graziadio Business School.
Pepperdine University is commonly regarded as one of the top-rated institutions across California as well as across the United States. Seaver College is one of the top universities in America. Seaver College provides a broad selection of undergraduate courses and also an extensive variety of diplomas and teaching certificates.
The students at Seaver College, candidates have the opportunity to pursue goals that align with their individual abilities and interests while they study.
The benefits of studying at Seaver College is, by enrolling in the college students have an opportunity to grow in their understanding in pursuit of their goals with determination. Seaver College offers excellent educational facilities that help to increase the capabilities of students and their skills.
Seaver College is welcoming international students to apply for Seaver College Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
Seaver College Scholarships Information:
- Host University: Pepperdine University.
- The host country is the United States of America.
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Worth: Varies.
- Number of Awards: public.
- Countries that are eligible: Both International and domestic students.
- Deadline for applications Date: December 31, 2021.
- Institution: Pepperdine University
- Departments: Seaver College
- Degree Graduation Level Graduation Level: Undergraduate
- Award Value The award is worth $1500.
- Mode of Application Method of Application
- The Number of Awards Unidentified
- Nationality Students from both countries
- To be collected by: United Sates
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from students across the globe will be accepted.
- Subjects Available: Undergraduate degree in any program provided by the institution.
- Criteria for Eligibility: In order to be considered qualified, applicants must meet all of the criteria for eligibility:
- GPA of High School: 3.64-3.97 (unweighted)
- Transfer GPA: 3.52-3.94 (unweighted)
- SAT Total 1300-1450
- ACT Composite 28-32
- TOEFL IBT 100-109
Method of Application
- Application Process: To apply for this scheme of bursaries, applicants must be sure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements and then fill in the application form fully.
- Documents to Support Applications The applicants must provide an officially certified GED or CHSPE document indicating an acceptable score. Furthermore the official document must be provided detailing the courses followed and grades achieved.
- Admission Requirements: To be able to be eligible for enlistment, candidates must have high school diplomas with impressive academic record.
- The preferred language Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in the use of written as well as oral English in order to be considered eligible.
What is the process to apply to Seaver College Awards
In order to be considered for consideration in scholarships at Seaver College, applicants must ensure that they meet the criteria for suitability, and then complete the application form.
The official GED or CHSPE transcripts indicating an “pass-point” must be provided. To get an A+, official documentation needs to be submitted indicating the course of study completed and the grades earned;
In order to be considered for admission applicants must be graduates of high school and have an academic record of outstanding academic achievement.
Terms and Conditions
When receiving the financial aid package or registering in the classes offered through Pepperdine University, Seaver College The candidate is bound by the conditions and terms listed below, and acknowledges it is you who are person who is applying for:
- Candidates must complete the FAFSA by the priority deadline in order to be considered for a variety of types of aid. The priority deadline will be February 15, for all new applicants and March 15 for those who have already returned to fill out the FAFSA in order to be considered for specific types of assistance based on need. Need-based assistance includes but is not limited to FSEOG, Federal Work Study federal Direct Subsidized Loan, Seaver Trust Grant, and others.
- Financial aid Office Financial aid Office retains the rights in the best interests of the University to revise and cancel any award at any time due to changes in the applicant’s financial or academic standing or program or due to the recipient’s inability to adhere to the general guidelines as stated by the Seaver Catalog. Financial aid is subject to be altered without notice because of cancellation or reduction, as well as verification or auditing, or changes in external awards, institutional federal or state programs.
- Anyone who is eligible for financial assistance are required to keep Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their degree. For further information, review for the SAP policy.
- Academic Scholarship recipients must maintain the minimum 3.25 Pepperdine cumulative GPA and always maintain excellent academic and discipline status. For further information, visit Pepperdine’s Scholarships and Other Assistance page.
- Anyone who is seeking financial aid must be full-time students (12 credits per semester) to be eligible for certain types of financial aid. Students who are enrolled less than full-time are advised to consult the pro-ration calculator/guide on the pro-rations of their scholarship awards prior to changing their enrolled units.
- Financial Assistance Office Financial Assistance Office retains the rights to divulge information about applicants in order to provide applicants assistance with financial needs, including scholarships awards that candidates could or might not have applied for.